Personal Data means information about an individual that enables an identity of that person, whether directly or indirectly but does not include information of the deceased in particular.
We will collect the following Personal Data:
We receive your personal information in two ways:
We receive your personal information directly from you. We collect your personal information from your consent to participate in the program as follows:
1. When you register at the time of creating an account 2. When you agree to receive news from the website 3. From collecting information about your use of the website through browser cookies 4. From your inquiry or through correspondence via email or other communiation channels such as phones so that our customer service can contact you back 5. When you log in to your account on our website, or other related applications such as Facebook, Google
Retention of personal data. The service providers maintain your personal information as follows:
No, Type / Personal Information item, processing time
1. Identifiable information such as name, date of birth 2. Contact information such as address, contact address, phone number, email 3. Account information such as payment information 4. Transaction information such as order history 5. Personal information such as username, password, purchases, your interest in the services provided by the service provider 6. Marketing information such as your satisfaction with the products and services received and comments on our customer service permanent
*Permanent until the owner of the data will notify the data deletion.
You have the right to operate as follows:
However, you do not need to pay any fees to perform the above rights, which we will consider and notify the result of them consideration of your request within 30 days from the date we receive the request.
If you wish to submit a request for the handling of your personal data that includes request access to personal information, correction of personal information, request for revocation of consent to personal data, and submitting feedback on services, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer as stated in the section “Contact".
During the use of the service, we will send you information about marketing activities, marketing promotion, products and services that we think you may be interested in for the benefit of providing full efficiency services to you. If you have agreed to receive information from us, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. You can cancel your consent to receive information and news by contacting us via email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files on your computer that used to store information about your internet usage or your browsing behavior on web browsers. You can learn more about cookies at AllAboutCookies.org
Our website contains the following cookies:
For Safari users,
Go into the Safari application and select “Settings”
1. Select “Prevent cross-site tracking” to opt out of trackers using cookies and website data 2. Select “Block all cookies” to block third-party websites and advertisers from storing any information on your computer 3. Select “Manage Website Data” to see which websites store your cookies and data
For Google Chrome users,
For Internet Explorer users,
Log into Internet Explorer on your computer and select “Settings”
To delete cookies data:
1. Select “Security” 2. Select “Delete Browsing History” 3. Select “Cookies and Website Data” and press “Delete”
To delete cookies data:
1. Select “Tools” 2. Select “Internet Options” 3. Select “Privacy” 4. Select “Advanced” and select allow or block cookies
Name: Asian Star Trading
Contact location: 582/12 Sukhumvit 63, Ekkamai Road, Khlong Tan Nuea Sub-District, Watthana District, Bangkok 10110
We process your personal data on the basis of the following:
Your consent as you have given when applying for the service. However, if you wish to withdraw your consent, you can proceed as follows. You can withdraw your consent at anytime to the use or disclosure of information for any of the purposes, including requests to delete or anonymize personal data by contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer listed above. Guidelines for withdrawing consent include:
When we have received your request, it will be forwarded to the data management department for further processing. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawful processing of personal data for which you already give the consent. In addition, the effects of withdrawing consent are as follows: If you have revoked your consent for the use or disclosure of personal information, the company may not be able to provide services or offer products to you. The company has legal rights and reserves such rights. However, the service provider cannot collect your personal information without your consent, except for the following purposes:
We collect your information from the following cases: